Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to the life of Curious Nicky. For a while, I have been wanting to start up a blog that discusses sex and all things related. I enjoy trying new sexual products, so now I'm going to get into the habit of sharing my opinions with the world. I am a very opinionated woman, so trust me, you'll know exactly which products to buy when you are looking for something new to spice things up in the bedroom.

My ramblings won't just be about toys, but many things related to sexual intercourse. I am a bit outspoken at times, but most of my friends don't care to discuss such subjects with me. Therefore, I've decided to bring my enjoyment for sex on the Internet. Hopefully I can meet some other people who are comfortable discussing these topics, and a learn a thing or two in the process!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Copyright Nicky H. 2010 All content on this site cannot be used without prior consent from Nicky. To obtain consent, please contact the blog owner. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino