Monday, October 25, 2010

Sexless...

So, I haven't mentioned this before on this blog, but I had my son at the end of September...yes, just a few weeks after starting this site. I am beginning to think that was a bad idea, simply because now I'm here chatting  on my sex blog to keep it updated while unable to have sex. You have no idea how much this sucks...I'm tempted to just go ahead and rape J, but knowing my luck, I'd end up with some infection or my uterus will fail it. Guess it's better to wait.


On the bright side, my six week check up is next Friday, so I will hopefully be back in the saddle soon. Something that I've realized from this sexless period is that you don't realize how much you value something until it's gone! The tingling I've felt in my nether regions every time J touches me over the past week is sure to make for some good sex when it happens!

I'm currently lining up some reviews, and maybe even a giveaway as we speak, so that I will have plenty of toys to keep my hubby and I company when we are allowed to get back to having bedtime fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Copyright Nicky H. 2010 All content on this site cannot be used without prior consent from Nicky. To obtain consent, please contact the blog owner. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino