Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wee Wabbit Vibrator Review

I'm back to blog about my current favorite sex toy of the moment: the Wet Wabbit Vibrator from Adam & Eve. This is supposed to be one step up from their Wasically Wabbit vibe, which I have not tried. However, I can say that this vibrator is so good, that you should forget whatever the old one could do and go straight to this one. Let me explain just why I make that statement.

The first time I tried this, I did so in the shower. This was my first waterproof vibrator, so of course, I had to try it out in the water. I quickly realized how bad of an idea it was! Let's just say that you should not be standing the first time you try this toy. You really do not know what you are in for. It is also one of the best g-spot stimulators I believe I have ever owned.


The shape of the Wet Wabbit Vibrator is great for penetration. It is a great size as well. The rabbit ears are a nice touch and worked wonders as far as clitoral stimulation was concerned. With various speeds to get things going, it is really a great toy. Plus, you can change the rotation of the head during use. I think this is unique to this toy, or at least there are very few other toys like it.

The only things that I didn't like was that it did not come with a remote. I am partial to remote controlled vibes so that I can control the speed and intensity without leaning down and fumbling for the buttons. The other thing I didn't care for was that the vibe was made of jelly. As I stated in a previous review, I prefer silicone myself. However, I couldn't pass up this toy because of the price and all that was promised.

Overall, the Wee Wabbit Vibrator gets a 4/5 from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Copyright Nicky H. 2010 All content on this site cannot be used without prior consent from Nicky. To obtain consent, please contact the blog owner. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino