Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Green Light

So, my six week postpartum check up was Friday. I was so ready for the appointment to hurry up and get here, because I was beginning to miss the sex with my hubby. Right before having my son, I figured I wouldn't want sex afterward for at least 2 or 3 months. Don't get me wrong...I love sex, but I figured I'd be too uncomfortable/tired/exhausted/out of the mood for quite a while. But it seems I was wrong, as I've been aching for it for over a week prior to my appointment.

Everything went well...I have healed nicely and was given the green light to participate in fun bedtime activities again! This happened just at the right time too, because I received two toys from GoodVibes in the mail Thursday evening. They were put to good use over the weekend, so I will be posting reviews for them soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Copyright Nicky H. 2010 All content on this site cannot be used without prior consent from Nicky. To obtain consent, please contact the blog owner. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino